2019-10-11: Alexandria VA: Basic Survival Secrets for the Psychic Empath
- Do people often approach you and share personal stories or feelings?
- Can you tell what someone is feeling before they even speak to you?
- Are you sensitive to the emotions of pets and other animals?
- Do you find it difficult to watch any type of violence or distress on TV or social media?
- Are you often the first person to "sense" when something isn't right or unsafe or there is danger for yourself or your family.
Any of these signs may indicate that you could be an Empath. An Empath is someone who can "pick up" on the emotions and vibrations of people, places, or things and may relate to their feelings without effort.
In this Meetup, you will learn what a psychic empath actually is, and how to develop your psychic gifts.
- Take the “Am I an Empath?" quiz to determine if you may have these intuitive senses.
Get all the information you need to know to understand your special gifts, including:
- How to differentiate between your thoughts and feelings from the thoughts and feelings of others
- Simple techniques to raise your vibrational energy, protecting yourself from different energy frequencies
- Learn how to clear the energy in your home or office
- Get acquainted with some simple divination tools such as crystals, tarot, sage, and incense
- Learn how best to care for yourself energetically and spiritually
- Discover a protection meditation to help shield yourself when interacting in large group settings or unknown territories
- How to safely turn on and off your connection to others so you can stay in control!
- Leave the class knowing how to embrace your personal intuitive gifts and live a life you love!
And much much more…
RSVP by Friday October 9th for $20.00 Early Bird Pricing.
Pay Online at https://spirit1234.com/2019-10-11_EarlyBird
Basic Survival Secrets for the Psychic Empath
Regina A. Luffey, Beginner Spiritual Development Circle
Regina helps men and women develop their spiritual intuitive gifts, so they can easily access higher realms of consciousness using simple divination tools for guidance and direction to create a life they love full of prosperity, happiness, and success.
Regina has been a natural mystic and empath all her life and has been able to detect the energy of people, places, and things since the age of 9. Regina has developed her own intuitive gifts and healing modalities while studying with many Holistic Practitioners, Spiritual Healers, Psychic Mediums, Channelers, Coaches, Authors, and Mystics. Regina now practices as a Certified Business Coach, Teacher & Mystic at Holistic Meditation and Yoga Centers around the MD, DC, and VA areas to include Journey's Holistic Therapy Group in Charlotte Hall, MD and Courtyard by Marriott Pentagon South in Alexandria, VA.
DISCLAIMER: Concepts and strategies shared in this and any email communication from Regina Luffey or the Beginner Spiritual Development Circle are ideas that have worked for members of her community, holistic practitioners, health and wellness coaches, mentors, students, mediums, psychics, and friends. All content is for informational purposes only. Always use your own judgment and get the advice of professionals before partaking in any practice or exercise for your own spiritual health and wellbeing.